Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What does that mean?

Funny is a state of mind. What does that mean? For me, it means I am choosing to find and enjoy the humor in my life. With two young children (ages 4 and 2), a subtley funny husband, and a rowdy family of origin, there is plenty of material. And with a job in social services, sometimes being able to laugh at myself is the only thing that prevents me from becoming a client! My theory is that by creating a blog, I will be forced to find humor about at least one thing each day, hopefully assisting in maintaining my questionable-at-times sanity and saving myself the expense of therapy. I can then set that money aside for my children's therapists, whom they will invariably need after I'm finished with them!

Please feel free to post your own humorous encounters in response - maybe we can all keep each other smiling and occasionally laughing hard enough to pull a muscle!

No comments:

Post a Comment