Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dumb like a fox!


This is a photo I took today of an actual license plate on a business vehicle in front of me at a stop light. I personally don't think that this needs any explanation, but for those of you whose minds are not as warped as mine (I blame 11 years of counseling sexual deviants and teaching adolescent boys about healthy human sexuality), my twisted little brain automatically went to "Herpes Simplex 2". How bad would it suck to be the company employee that has to drive around in the car with "Simplex 2" on the license plate? Simplex 1 would be just as bad. I think if I owned the company I would just skip the "1" and "2" plates altogether and start at "3". How good can having an STD on your license plate be for business? Although, it's got me talking and spreading their name around now doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment