Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Too smart for her diapers

Lauran has successfully segued into her big girl bed - no problems with staying in her bed after you put her there (yet). She will however, sit at the end of her bed as she shouts, yells, or cries for someone to come get her when she's ready to get out of bed. A couple of nights ago she was crying, so I went up to see what was going on and she had dropped one of her books. Never mind that the room is black. She launches into the litany of reasons why she should not be in bed - I want to sleep in your bed, I'm not tired, I'm hungry, yada, yada, yada. Then Lauran revealed a clue as to the depth of her intelligence--she pulled a card out of Jacob's bag of tricks. My two and half year old, UNPOTTY-TRAINED daughter said "But I have to go bafroom". We are soooooooooo going to be in trouble with this one. And no, it did not work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment